THE WAR MEMORIAL|
THE WAR MEMORIAL is constructed of Oamaru stone with a shingle roof and was designed by Mrs Phyllis Bethune, a well known local artist. It was built in 1953. The Foundation Stone of the "New Chancel" is found at the back of the church, it was laid on June 10 1923 by the Venerable Archdeacon J.S. Julius.
|THE PORCH THE PORCH of the church was originally open. The big wooden doors opened straight into the church. In 1968 the Ladies Guild paid for the leadlight windows, and the glass doors -which we believe came from Geo Hewson's shop, now the Garden corner were given, and two of the parishioners paid for the installation.|
|THE FONT is made of limestone from the Arno district and made by Mr G. Dickison in 1877, the Cover designed by S. Collett was made in 1889. Mr Collett had a cabinet makers shop in Shearman Street, Waimate.